Family-Owned & Operated
We are a small, family owned and operated local well pump repair business, and we pride ourselves on treating our customers like family.
Ask about our teacher, veteran, and senior citizen discounts!
Well Drilling Contractor - Enjoy the clean, fresh taste of well water today!
- Looking for the best well drilling contractor nearby? Look no further!
- Let our experienced, certified technicians drill your well for an affordable price.
- Get an accurate estimate by calling today
- Licensed, Local, Bonded - offering 24 hour service
- Providing exceptional water quality with regular testing and treatment available after your well is in place
- Quick, efficient and equipped for all emergencies - read our reviews online!
A well on your property is a free, reliable, and healthy source of water. To derive optimal and long-term value from a private water supply, you need the comprehensive, and high-end services from a licensed and bonded well contractor.
Well Doctor is a family-owned business that provides property owners in Granite Quarry, NC, with the following services:
- Emergency/no water solutions
- Well pump repairs, replacements, and installations
- Well inspections
- Water purification
- Leak repairs
- Water filtration system installations
- Water testing and treatments
Our team of certified technicians has more than 25 years of experience in well component supply, repairs, and installations. One of our first objectives is to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
As a property owner, you want long-term well functionality with minimal maintenance requirements and costs. To achieve this, Well Doctor only supplies well components of the highest quality, and we use the latest technology and methods to ensure longevity while saving you money.
If you don't have a well on your property and want to enjoy the benefits that one has to offer, Well Doctor can provide you with a comprehensive well supply and installation service that is suited to your needs and budget.
We believe in complete transparency and, when you use our services, we will go the extra mile to ensure you understand our services, processes, and pricing. Keep reading to learn more about the services we offer to clients in Granite Quarry, NC, or contact us today to receive an accurate estimate.
Water Pump Supplier - Offering 24/7 emergency service!
Well Pump Repair - Get your water running again in no time!
- We can provide top notch well services in Granite Quarry, Salisbury, NC & nearby areas.
- Highly rated, professional service and always available for emergency calls
- Need a price quote now? Call or fill out the form on our website, and we'll respond within 24 hours
- Our contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured
Generally speaking, a well is a reliable source of water to your household and is not likely to run dry or become contaminated. However, if you notice any of the following warning signs, you need our 24/7 emergency service:
- A well that appears to be running low on water;
- Water that has a bad taste or odor;
- Changing water pressure when faucets are turned on; or
- Gurgling sounds or water that spats out erratically.
In almost all cases, these signs indicate issues with one or more well system components. When this happens, it can be frustrating, especially if your well is your household's sole source of water.
If you wait before seeking help, it can result in sediment build-up or further deterioration of your system components, which will ramp up your costs. You may also consider filling your well from another water source, but this can contaminate your well and make it unusable.
When noticing any of the above warning signs, contact us immediately.
Well Doctor provides a 24/7 emergency well repair service to well owners in Granite Quarry, NC. Our well technicians will visit your property and carry out a thorough assessment to determine the cause of the problem. Then, we will formulate the most effective and suitable solution and carry out an emergency repair to ensure that you have free-flowing water as soon as possible.
When providing an emergency repair service, we use high-end replacement components for optimal longevity. You can expect the best quality, even if we repair your well system in the dead of night.
Home Inspector - Let us assess your well water before you make a purchase
Well Inspections - Residential & Commercial properties
- Read our reviews to see what our customers are saying.
- Highly rated as the best home well inspection company in the area, and nearby counties.
- We offer top notch, 24 hour emergency service for those that have no water.
- If you need an estimate for your well, call now!
- Providing professional services for your home or business.
You need a professional well inspection if you are buying, selling, or refinancing a property with a well. A well is a prominent feature of any property. If you are purchasing a new property with a well, you have to know that the well and its system components function correctly. You also want to know that the water coming from the well meets all relevant health standards and that it is fit for human consumption.
If you are selling a property with a well, an inspection certificate from us will not only help you meet the terms of the purchase agreement, but it will also help in marketing and selling your property.
The earlier you contact us to have the well inspected, the better. A test for bacteria can take up to 48 hours before we have the results. If we find bacteria in the water, we need additional time to go through the process of shocking the well.
This shock process requires 24 hours for sitting, 24 hours after flushing, and another 48 hours for retesting. If you request a well inspection a few days before closing the sale, we may not have enough time. You may end up buying a property with an unusable well.
Many people underestimate the importance of professional well testing. If you consume untested well water, you may be exposed to harmful contaminants that can be hazardous to your health. You also want to inspect the well system components to ensure that they are working and in good condition.
Water Purification Company - Protect your loved ones … ensure your drinking water is clean!
Well Chlorinations (AKA - "Well Shocking")
- Your search for "well chlorination near me" ends here!
- We are located in the Salisbury, NC area, and provide the 24 hour service to residents and businesses nearby.
- Our company is licensed, insured, and local
Water purification is an integral part of well maintenance, and it involves chlorination or "well shocking." This process is necessary to kill any bacteria that may be in the water, and that can be harmful to the health of people who drink and bathe in the water.
There are several reasons to chlorinate your well, and it may be a part of other procedures, even if there were no bacteria detected.
Contact Well Doctor for a water chlorination service if you recently built a new well or if you had new pipes, plumbing, or well system components installed. After carrying out well repairs or installing a new holding tank or pump, our team will recommend that you have your well chlorinated to prevent the development of bacteria that could have been clinging to the new parts.
If we detect bacteria in your well during a certified inspection, we will also shock your well. We will then let the chlorination sit to kill all bacteria that may be in the water. If you detect slime or odors, or if there was flooding in the vicinity of your well, you should also contact us immediately for a chlorination service.
Our team has all the necessary experience and knowledge to effectively and safely decontaminate your well. When decontaminating a well, we follow the correct procedures to monitor and calculate chlorine dosages accurately to kill all bacteria without compromising the water's taste or usability.
Well Doctor is licensed to provide clients in Granite Quarry, NC, with a thorough and professional water purification service.
Water Filter Supplier - For both residential and commercial property owners.
Water Filtration System Installation - Let our certified technicians handle it for you
- Needing a professional quote for your water filtration installation system? Call today!
- We provide free estimates and the best service to nearby hoemowners and commercial properties.
- Certified, Licensed, and Trusted - Read our reviews online!
The city water that flows through your taps is not always safe for consumption. Tap water contains bacteria, silt, dirt, and other harmful pollutants that can leave people who use the water susceptible to health concerns.
Hard water that consists of calcium and magnesium carbonates can accumulate around your well fixtures and tanks where they can cause damage. This hard water can also have a detrimental effect when it comes into contact with a person's skin.
The good news is that you can eliminate these contaminants from your water supply with a water filtration system. Well Doctor offers a high-end water filtration installation service that includes the latest technologies and water treatment methods.
There are several water filtration system types available that you can choose from, including:
- Water softeners that remove magnesium carbonates and calcium
- Reverse osmosis filtration systems that remove heavy metals and dissolved organic and inorganic solids
- Filtration systems that pump chlorine into your water to oxidize bacteria, sulfur, iron, and other minerals
- Filtration systems that use UV disinfection to deactivate the DNA of pathogens like E-coli-, fecal-, crypto-, and coliform bacteria
- Carbon filtration systems remove impurities and toxins that can affect the taste of drinking water. Most households that use city water use this type of water filtration system.
If you want clean water that is free from toxins, metals, and bacteria, Well Doctor can provide you with a high-end filtration system installation service. We can also provide you with information on the best option for your needs.
Water Treatment Supplier - We remove harmful bacteria, sulfur & more!
Water Testing - Do you know what's in your water?
- Check us out on Google and read our reviews.
- We are located in the heart of Granite Quarry, NC and provide professional 24 hour emergency no water services.
- It can be difficult sometimes to find a licensed and certified contractor nearby. That's where we come in...
- We cover all of the Charlotte area, and repair all types of wells.
Well water can have several issues that limit usability and increase the risk for health concerns. Well Doctor has several systems in place to test for, and treat these problems, so you have a safe and clean water supply.
The most common issues we find in wells include pH level imbalance, hardness, the presence of minerals like iron and sulfur, and bacterial growth.
A pH level imbalance is a common, yet easy problem to treat. The pH of pure water is 7, and if the pH is lower than 7, it is considered to be acidic.
Well Doctor's team uses a neutralizer tank that pumps minerals like calcium carbonate into the well. These minerals neutralize the water's acidity and restore the pH level.
Hard water is another typical issue that is the result of abundant calcium and magnesium in the water. Hard water can damage your plumbing components and fixtures, and it can cause several skin conditions. Well Doctor uses a water softener that incorporates ion-exchange resin to restore the health of your water.
The presence of minerals like iron and sulfur in your water is not a problem in that it can be a health concern. But it can result in plumbing issues and discoloration. Well Doctor uses filters that can remove harsh minerals from your water supply.
A more severe well water issue we regularly encounter is the presence of bacteria in drinking. Bacterial growth is prevalent after flooding or new system component installations. Our team takes care of bacteria with a process called well shocking.
Repair Service - Helping you get fresh, clean well water 24/7
Emergency No-Water Service - available around the clock for all issues pertaining to your well
- Are you searching for well pump service? Our technicians are skilled in repairs, replacements, and installations.
- Available and at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Granite Quarry, NC or wherever you need us.
- Our professional crew is licensed, bonded and highly rated - check out our reviews and call for a free estimate!
- We have the best reviews, and are committed to serving our community.
If you have a well on your residential and commercial property, you have an abundant and reliable supply of clean water. If something goes wrong with your well, however, it may not always be during office hours. You will need the repair services of a skilled and licensed well contractor.
Well Doctor provides property owners in Granite Quarry, NC, with a professional emergency no-water service that is available at any time of the day.
Our repair services include a thorough assessment of the issue as well as any component restoration or replacement solution that may be necessary. Even though achieving quick turnaround times is one of our highest priorities during emergency repairs, we are careful not to compromise quality and craftsmanship.
Our emergency repair services also include leak repairs that typically occurs in well casings. A leak can cause moisture damage, a loss in water pressure, as well as an influx of sand and debris into your water.
When you notice a problem with your well, you should contact Well Doctor immediately, even if it is after hours. Many well owners make the mistake of waiting and hoping that the issue will disappear. In most cases, however, inaction will lead to more extensive damage and higher repair costs.
If you suddenly have no water, chances are you are dealing with a defect and not a well that is dried up. Contact us immediately. We will assess your well and provide you with a free and accurate estimate to repair the defect.
Granite Quarry was initially named Woodsville and is located half-way between Charlotte and Greensboro in North Carolina. This relatively small town in Rowan County has a population of about 3,000 people and boasts more than 30 businesses that include restaurants, Doctor's offices, and service stations.
The town has a sizable police department, and it has an extensive volunteer fire department for its size. The town park was constructed between 1968 and 1973 by civic groups, churches, governmental officials, and business leaders in the community.
The town is named after the large-scale quarrying that began in 1906 when the Whitney Company had to provide stone for a granite dam on the Yadkin River. The dam is located in Stanly county. Hundreds of Italians and British stone cutters were brought to Granite Quarry to help with the project.
The Whitney project eventually failed, and Granite Quarry became a ghost town. When the state needed stone for the construction of public roads, the town was saved from its depression. Today, the quarrying industry is declining as the result of rising labor costs, but Granite Quarry survives on more than stones.