Are you one of the many homeowners in North Carolina who are torn between hiring a professional and doing water filtration system installation yourself? While DIY home improvement projects are becoming popular these days, there are still risks along the course that may lead you to your worst nightmare. As a well repair and water filtration expert, we recommend hiring a professional company to do complicated tasks like this to guarantee professional results.
Here are the reasons why you need to hire experts for your water filtration system installation:
Professionals have in-depth knowledge of the tasks.
Home improvement projects require expertise and ability. Water filtration installation also requires knowledge and skills to perform the complexities of the tasks correctly. While there are available tutorials on the internet that you can use for your DIY project, it is still better to leave the task to the pros if you want to guarantee better results.
Certified installers have great skills.
Professionals are licensed, trained, and skilled in water system filtration installation. As certified installers, you’ll have an assurance that they have passed rigorous exams and training and conform to the industry’s strict code of ethics. This information will give you peace of mind that your property and investment are in good hands.
Experts are knowledgeable about plumbing systems.
Water filtration systems are connected to your home’s plumbing system. If you do not have enough knowledge about these parts, you might end up having plumbing leaks. Hiring a professional assures you that every single detail is taken care of, so you’ll enjoy the benefits of a water filtration system in your home.
Professional installers can choose the best options.
One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to water filtration systems. A professional installer can check your home’s unique needs and recommend the best option that will give you greater benefits in the long run. The most common consideration in choosing such is the type and size of the water filtration system. With the right estimates and diagnosis, you’ll be able to get the best product for your unique needs.
Well Water Filtration System Installation Varieties
As mentioned above, there are different types of water filtration systems to choose from. At Well Doctor LLC, we offer well water filtration installation services for the following products:
- Water Softeners. These are perfect equipment for removing magnesium carbonates, calcium, and metal cations from hard water.
- Reverse Osmosis. There are organic and inorganic particles in your well water, and reverse osmosis helps filter out these unwanted solid particles. Included in the list are heavy metals like copper, lead, aluminum, and chromium.
- Chlorine Injection. This is popularly known as well shocking or well chlorination. The process oxidizes sulfur, iron, bacteria, and other minerals by pumping chlorine directly into the water.
- UV Disinfection. With the use of UV lights, this type deactivates the DNA of unwanted organisms in your well water, including pathogens like coliform, E-coli, and many more.
- Carbon Filtration. This includes a layer of carbon filters that remove toxins and impurities in the water. If you are consuming city water, this is the most popular choice homeowners use to prevent unnecessary particles that affect the taste of their water.
A water filtration system is a powerful tool that can provide you with safe drinking water, whether it comes from your well or not. Its installation, however, has complexities and may require expertise and experience to be carried on correctly. Fortunately, when it comes to well water filtration system installation, Well Doctor LLC is just around the corner.
If you are in Mount Pleasant, NC, or nearby communities, we are the team to call for all your well water system services. We are a team of qualified and experienced plumbers and installers who care for your safety and convenience more than anything else. Aside from the usual well water system services, we also offer customized water treatment solutions and maintenance services so you can guarantee a safe water supply for you and your family.
Schedule your appointment with our experts and see for yourself why we have a long list of satisfied new and return clients in the local community!